AmigaActive (1224/2143)

From:Bill Eaves
Date:16 May 2000 at 21:10:30
Subject:Re: Volvo

Hello Philip

>>> Because you are always in the 3rd lane... bloody Volvo drivers.

> Don't get me started on Volvo drivers!

I hate the way they always blast you with their headlights even on a bright
summers day. Only with a Volvo behind you do you have to use your
anti-dazzle mirror during the day.

Sad bastards, surely they can wire in a switch.

> there used to be a bit of a saying amongst
> bikers... Volvo build cages, cages kill bikers (something like that).

Typical of Volvo mentality. They make cars that they /think/ make the driver
safer but don't give a shit about other road users. Blind them, crush them
but what does that matter if it sells more Volvo cars hey :-(

Regards,

Bill.

Old school buds here: